Most men don’t think twice about their testosterone levels – that is, until they’re on the decline. Testosterone production naturally slows as you age, setting you up for a series of unwanted symptoms that can affect virtually every aspect of your life (relationships, intimacy, work, fitness, and more). Cannabis use can also negatively impact testosterone levels.
The good news is that there are effective, natural ways to support healthy T-levels, including eating a variety of foods that raise testosterone. Let’s learn more.
Why is Testosterone Important?
Testosterone is a hormone that plays a starring role in men’s health, affecting your:
- Energy levels
- Sex drive
- Mental wellness
- Sperm production
- Bone and muscle health
- Weight/body composition
- Blood cell production
- Risk of developing a disease
When your testosterone falls below an optimal level, you will notice a definite shift in how you feel, look, and function. Low-T symptoms include fatigue, erectile dysfunction, irritability, depression, difficulty concentrating, and other unpleasant effects.
Wondering what foods increase testosterone? Here are a few nutrient-rich foods you can easily add to your daily diet.
Onions and Garlic
We’re starting the list with onions and garlic because they’re probably the easiest to add to your existing diet. These are considered “superfoods” due to their high inflammation-fighting flavonoids. Studies have suggested that onions and garlic are among the best foods for testosterone building, supporting sperm production and fertility.
Meat and Seafood
Red meat, shellfish, and seafood contain high levels of zinc, which is important for men’s health. In particular, fatty fish like salmon and sardines have important nutrients for hormone health, like zinc, vitamin D, and omega-3 fatty acids.
Leafy Green Vegetables
It’s no secret that getting your greens is important, but this is especially true for your testosterone levels. Key micronutrients such as magnesium, dark, leafy greens like kale, spinach, and collard greens have been shown to reduce oxidative stress and support higher testosterone levels.
A Natural Alternative to Treating Low Testosterone
Typically, when men think about how to treat low T levels, their minds immediately go to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). And even though TRT can be a suitable option in some situations, there are ways to naturally boost testosterone levels before committing to a full-blown treatment plan.
In addition to enhancing your diet with foods that raise testosterone, you can also use supplements to equip your body with the raw materials it needs for better testosterone production. The key is finding the right testosterone supplement, and we have you covered.
CannaMan Revolutionizes Testosterone Recovery
Now, you know which foods increase testosterone the most – but what are the best supplements for low testosterone levels?
Depending on whom you ask, you can easily end up with a mile-long list of expensive, hard-to-find vitamins, herbs, and minerals that might or might not work. Or, you can skip straight to a scientifically-backed formulation that packs all of the most effective ingredients into a single capsule: CannaMan.
CannaMan is an easy way to upgrade your wellness routine, whether or not you’re ready to overhaul your diet with natural testosterone booster foods.
What’s the secret? It all comes down to an innovative formula featuring the essential vitamins, minerals, and herbs for low-T levels:
- Key vitamins and minerals to support men’s health
- Tribulus, a medicinal herb that has been shown to increase testosterone levels
- Ashwagandha, an herb that lowers cortisol levels and improves energy levels, tackles two of the primary side effects of low testosterone.
- Korean ginseng extract is an adaptogenic herb that can ramp up sperm production, reduce erectile dysfunction issues, build sexual performance, and support your general well-being.
- Zinc mono, one of the most effective and easily absorbable forms of zinc, helps combat the unwanted effects of aging, disease, and other common challenges.
Reclaim Your Testosterone Today!
For a scientifically-backed supplement to improve low testosterone levels and restore you to your best self, check out CannaMan! Restore Vitality offers a solution for testosterone. Click here to browse our online store.
There are certain foods that can help boost testosterone levels and support overall male health. Incorporating these testosterone-boosting foods into your diet can help support healthy hormone production and balance. Some of the best foods for boosting testosterone include:
- Lean protein sources like chicken, turkey, and grass-fed beef: These protein-rich foods can help stimulate testosterone production and support muscle building.
- Healthy fats like avocado, olive oil, and nuts: These foods are high in monounsaturated fats, which have been shown to support testosterone production.
- Fruits and vegetables like broccoli, spinach, and berries: These nutrient-rich foods are high in antioxidants and can help support healthy testosterone production.
- Zinc-rich foods like oysters, pumpkin seeds, and nuts: Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a role in testosterone production, and these foods are all high in this important nutrient.
- Vitamin D-rich foods like eggs, fatty fish, and fortified foods: Vitamin D is another important nutrient for testosterone production, and these foods are all good sources of this vitamin.
By incorporating these testosterone-boosting foods into your diet, you can help support healthy hormone production and balance.
Image Credit / Shutterstock / Rommel Canlas
Are You Ready to Purchase?
How to Recover From a Molly Hangover (Tips and Cures)
Molly hangovers can make for a brutal start to the day after a night of partying – even if you…
Serotonin Deficiency – Symptoms, What Causes it, and How To Help
Serotonin is a trending topic in mental health, and you might have noticed it everywhere, from your social media feed…
Does Smoking Weed Lower Testosterone?
Marijuana has gone mainstream, which means that for many people, regular smoke sessions, weed gummies, and vapes are now a…
How To Boost Serotonin
Whether you are recovering from partying hard or are just trying to boost your everyday serotonin levels, figuring out how…
Foods That Boost Testosterone
Most men don’t think twice about their testosterone levels – that is, until they’re on the decline. Testosterone production naturally…
A New Hangover Recovery Supplement Promises to Be the Ultimate Post-Party Staple
Now available from wellness brand Restore Your Vitality, Rollin Recovery is an all-natural solution formulated to combat hangover symptoms. October…